Building Inspections Fremantle
Aztech Inspections is a family run, building inspections company servicing Fremantle and the surrounding area. For almost 40 years, our professionalism and expertise has helped us to grow into one of Western Australia’s most sought after Building Inspections companies, with over 10,000 inspections to our name. We are committed to providing a first class service to all of our clients in Fremantle and our missions is to maintain this high level of standard to every inspection we perform. All of the work completed by Aztech Residential and Commercial Property Inspections is Guaranteed.
Aztech Inspections is made up of registered builders with over 30 years experience, meaning we inspect each property with a thorough knowledge of building codes and regulations. Aztech building inspections have conducted thousands of structural/non-structural, single item solutions and maintenance related inspections for both residential and commercial properties in Fremantle, highlighting many serious concerns.
Inspection Report Types:
- Standard Pre Purchase Structural Inspection Fremantle
- Comprehensive Pre Purchase Building Inspection Fremantle
- Termite Inspections Fremantle
- Timber Pest Inspections Fremantle
- Practical Completion Report Fremantle on New Building or Renovations
- Pre Sale Inspections Fremantle
- Progress Reports Fremantle on New Buildings or Renovations
- Commercial Property Inspections Fremantle
- Single Item Problem Solving Inspections Fremantle
- Dilapidation Surveys Fremantle
Aztech Building Inspections Perth offer a comprehensive range of services, whether you’re building a new home, buying an existing property, renovating or investing. Aztech gives you the knowledge to get the best result on your Fremantle real estate investment.
Get in touch with us today on 08 9319 8150 or 0415 888 281 or fill out the enquiry form on this page, and we will contact you shortly. For peace of mind with your residential or commercial property in Fremantle, trust in Aztech Building Inspections.